It’s been a busy first month for me, adjusting my tiny body to the heavy demands of the outside world. But I’ve learned a lot already – as have mommy and pappa.
Here are a few achievements I’m especially proud about:
- Eating – check!… Boobies – yummm. Bottles – nope, not so much
- Pooping – check!… I mastered the Art of the Dirty Diaper in record time
- Crying – check!… Although not as bad (or as often) as originally feared, I can still belt out a real earth-shaker when the mood suits
- Cuddling – check!… I enjoy long cuddles on the couch while mommy watches all this Royal Wedding nonsense
- Sleeping – check!… OK, so mommy would disagree with me here, but she also repeatedly says that I’m perfect, so I’m checking this off the list
- The Stroller – check!… I love my daily walks around Olso, it’s the only time I get a guaranteed nap with lullabies of horns honking and city noise in the background
- Entertaining – check!… I have an uncanny ability to be on my best behavior around company, as long as mommy doesn’t try to put me to bed and miss the party. Forget that – duh!
And last, but certainly not least….
- Prosecco-tasting – check!… Much to mommy’s relief, I can handle a daily glass of Prosecco well enough to make any Svendsen proud
Stay tuned for more fun to come!